Sunday, March 22, 2009

Socks, Mulan, & Mr. PotatoHead

I haven't mentioned this to anyone but, I actually take at least two minutes to decide what socks to wear. Cause I don't match my socks. Ever. I feel weird when i wear matched socks. Like wearing a paisley shirt with checked pants.

My brothers and I were discussing some rubbish over dinner. If we were a Disney character, who would we be?
I think I would be Mulan haha. The brave fighter Mulan. Not the clumsy one. Good movie. And my siblings would be Timon, Pumba, and Mr. Potato Head.

My friend Joyousness told me she'd be one of my faithful blog-readers. Now I will HAVE to update it regularly. Thank you for this motivation Joyous:)

I think that when people read my blog they will either:

1. Scratch their head and go "huh?"
2. Roll their eyes until their eyes roll out of their sockets
3. Go "that is so Alessandra"
4. Say "I didn't know she's so strange!"
5. LOL

I hope it's the 5th option.

No comments:

Post a Comment