Saturday, March 14, 2009

I decided to start a blog (inspired by ashereen and dearest mother). After months of procrastination. I'm quite disappointed la, there's no wide variety of font styles to choose from. I'll just have to settle with Arial.
As you can see the background is a light colour cause i feel very light. Well, i just finished my final maths paper today wooHoo! I think i'll write a song 'No More Maths':

'x + y = who cares?
No more algebraic nightmares...'

I really like my phone wallpaper. It's a picture of a little penguin my mom painted. It's donning a santa hat. I think i'll name the penguin Nelson.

My leg is so yellow! I slipped (not on a banana peel) 2 weeks ago and got my leg nicely sewed up with 10 stitches. It's yellow cause of that flavin medicine. It was red two weeks ago cause of the blood gushing out and ruining my white sock. It kept thinking of the Red Sea when i saw the blood.

I'm listening to Supermassive Black Hole and trying to type in sync with the beat. Not that easy.

I'm gonna space out now.




No comments:

Post a Comment