Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm hooked on styx's "Mr.Roboto".
"You're wondering who I am (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
Machine or mannequin (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
With parts made in Japan (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
I am the modern man"
Genius song.

Pineapples. My brother asked to talk about pineapples. I once had a whole tray of pineapple. My tongue started bleeding only 5 minutes after swallowing the last piece. Every time someone asks me what's on my mind, I say pineapple, by default.

Bohemian Phapsody by Queen. Another awesome song.
"I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,Galileo galileoGalileo figaro-magnifico-O-o-O-o-O-o...
...
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here.."

Just gotta get out, Just gotta get right outta here


No comments:

Post a Comment