Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have an English paper tomorrow. Not much to study. So I didn't.
Every night, when i have dinner with my family, without fail, there's bound to be laughter. I'm usually the one laughing the hardest ( i typed laughest the hardest just now. Haha.) I could give examples, but yet again, they've totally eluded me.

This purple I'm using now to type? Nice colour. I wish my room walls were this colour. It's orange instead, which i like too. And I've got a cool lava lamp and mirror ball in my room too! Totally retro. Thinking of getting those cool beaded curtains and a tie-dye t-shirt and a hippie wig too. Haha

I have green glasses. When I meet someone new, the first thing they say to me is 'Wow. you're the first person I've seen with green glasses' or 'nice glasses' (with just a hint of sarcasm). So, all those out there with green glasses, you will never walk alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment