Monday, March 23, 2009

I just realized that i haven't uploaded any pictures here yet. So I'll Just upload some random ones here. My shoes




Hello





My little pine tree

My brother's birthday today, so we were sitting around the table filling our stomachs with carbonated drinks. Then i started thinking of funny-named drinks. Here's my the top 3, what i think, funny-named drinks:

1. Kickapoo Joy juice - ??
2. Michael Jackson (soya bean cin cau. White and black, get it?)
3. Tiger Beer

I have NO idea what those drink-namers were thinking. My other brother (Zac) is chasing me off the laptop now. He likes to say he likes soya bean. He studies a lot but blatantly denies it. I was going to upload a photo of him posing with a cardboard cut-out sheep but he said it was embarrasing and, me being a good sister :) I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment