Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Uncle keeps bugging me to keep update my blog. He's probably my only dedicated blog-reader. One person. But that's enough to want me to keep writing. Whenever my Uncle asks me to update this thing, I feel warm, like my heart's been put in the microwave and zapped for a few seconds. I feel that I'm not wasting my time writing down crap because I know someone is reading, even enjoying, this crap. In other words, I feel Flattered.

So, THANK YOU UNCLE. I know you'll be saying "You're welcome, Shawabeans" when you read this. And now you're gonna smile/laugh because I'm actually writing this down
:)

And now you're probably gonna roll your eyes.

1 comment:

  1. hellooo alessandra.
    just to let u know. i keep waiting for u to update so that i can laugh sum more.
    i love ur blog. n im ur first follower yey :D

    ReplyDelete