Friday, April 3, 2009

I just don't get guys and computer games. I guess it's like how they don't get girls and shopping.
My brothers (who like to be referred to as the 'The Highly Intelligent Trained Ninja Monkeys) all kinds of weird games. I once played this Halo game with Josh and Ashereen, and I got negative points. Like -4 or something! I didn't know that that was even possible. Then i tried playing Stick Cricket. I got out 6 times in one over (for those who don't know cricket, that sucks)

And when I try those racing games, and keep crashing, my brothers would be jumping up and down shouting at me, tearing their hairs out in utter frustration and going, 'OMG YOU SUCK AT THIS! AAHH STOP CRASHING! I BET YOU'LL DRIVE AS BAD AS THIS ON THE ROAD.'

2 comments:

  1. You stupid bum. How many times do I have to tell you that it's "The Super Intelligent, Ninja, Lactose Intolerent, Glass Eating, Evil MonkeyJETS". If your puny brain can't cope with it, don't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know more about driving than you anyway.

    ReplyDelete