Friday, April 3, 2009

I used to love painting. I used to paint, and paint, and paint till I ran out of paper. Okay, slight exaggeration. But still, at the rate I used to produce paintings, people must've thought I was a born artist. Okay fine, another slight exaggeration.

My point is, (wait, i don't have a point to make) our interests change over time. And they'll keep changing (okay I just made a point!). Two months back, I tried painting a picture of a girl with candy limbs, but she ended up looking like a robotic duck. I think it was because i made her head look like a helmet and her lips like a beak.

I had wanted to be a cop when I was younger (God knows why). Now, I don't know. It's a jungle out there. So many fields, new lands to explore, making me crazy. Some people now make a living just by blogging (howcoolisthat). Now that I've finished school, it's time to put on my explorer hat, apply some mosquito repellent, and step out into the strange world.

I can't paint for nuts now. But i can draw really cute stick figures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment