Monday, August 3, 2009

I think I'm about to die of happiness.
I have 7 followers!
WooHoo!

I hope you don't mind putting up with extreme lameness and stupidity. Then again, if you minded you wouldn't be 'following' me. So thanks, you tolerant 7 :)

Over the past few weeks, I've been constantly thinking about my friends in STD 10 in that uber cool school of ours. Been thinking how we were a lot like a family, even with some of the teachers (I bet the first that comes to you guys' mind is Soumya Sir!)
I miss you guys, ALL you guys (though it was the girls who made up 90% of our class haha. Poor Varun, Viren, and JUN MIN). So, if any of you ( i.e, std 10 family ONLY) are reading this post right now, I miss you all, and if it's possible, SEND ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS :)

I know most of you are in another country, but i wanna keep in touch with you people :)

And now I don't know how to end this post, so I will just say

PIneapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment