Thursday, August 13, 2009

I just finished my exams yesterday, so today is the start of a much needed two week break. As always, I tend to laze around on the first day. Woke up at 1.22 today. Whenever i start a day off late, i feel very lethargic and lazy but also hyper :S
So today i thought i'd spend some valuable time taking weird facebook tests to entertain myself.

Here's some tests I took and their corresponding results:


1. Which Transformer are You?
Answer: Jetfire! Actually, that was the answer i got after retaking the test. The first i got was Megatron (!), which i felt TOTALLY wasn't me haha. But Jetfire?? Luke says it's pretty accurate as he's clumsy and forgetful and strange. Gah. Oh well. I can accept that. Except the old part though :)

2. What's Your Geek Level?
Answer: 4/10- Daydreamer. Yeah, i would say that. Luke got 8/10 BAHA

3. What's your Hippie Name?
Answer: Revolutionary Breeze. "Its all about your own little world inside your head and a vivid imagination." Oooo I like :) I like the word 'revolutionary' and i also like the word 'breeze'. I like cool breezes; they make me feel happy.

4. What's your Native American Name?
Answer: Moon Willow. Oooo I like that too

5. What random object are you?
Answer: An ink pen. Yeah i guess that's random. I was hoping for pineapple though







No comments:

Post a Comment