Monday, August 3, 2009

I hope you guys know who Gene Simmons (I think that's how you spell it) is. He's the FUNNIEST strange guy ever (not to mention he's the the tongue-flashing lead singer of KISS). He's got his own reality show, which airs on Channel V if I'm not mistaken. I've only seen a few episodes, but, from what i gather, he's pretty eccentric, he loves his family, despises people who smoke, and bribes people with WADS OF CASH when necessary.

There was one scene when Gene's daughter asked him for permission to go for a fashion shoot in Paris:

Gene's daughter: Dad, a photographer approached me today and asked if i could model some outfits for a fashion shoot. May I?
Gene: But you're only 14.
Gene's D: I know but... (bla bla bla)
Gene: Where is it?
Gene's D: In Paris
Gene: Ok, we'll all go to Paris then.
Gene's Son: Oh, I can't go to Paris, I need to go to London to meet a friend
Gene: Ok.

Just like that!


I watched another episode where Gene had to play in a father-daughter volleyball tournament with his daughter. He pretty much sucked and they were losing badly.

Gene (to the girl in the other team): Wanna earn 100 bucks?
Girl: Ummmm...
Gene: FALL DOWN

I couldn't get over it. Still can't, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment