Friday, April 30, 2010

My brother didn't like the previous post as he said the style of writing was too formal. I have to agree as I actually prefer run-on sentences cos it makes it seem like I'm really excited about what I'm talking about and that is usually the case anyway. Ok sometimes. It depends really.

Oh yes, he said my posts should be 'skippy'. Haha I like that word and I guess you could describe my blog as sort of 'skippy'. But not like bunny skippy. I don't like bunnies. Well, cartoon ones anyway. Ever since I watched 'Watership Down Under', this horrible movie about (if I recall correctly) demon rabbits with sinister red eyes, the sight of cartoon rabbits makes my stomach churn.

Yeah, so not bunny skippy. Happy skippy. Whatever that means. Oh yes happy skippy is when you feel so happy that you feel like skipping/dancing/breaking out into a happy song.

Oh wait. Bunnies don't skip. They hop. Hahaha oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment