Sunday, May 17, 2009

I don't know why, but a lot of students tell their lecturers to check out their blogs. I guess that's okay, depending on what they write about. Pretty daft of them if they crap about a certain lecturer then ask that lecturer to 'check out my awesome blog!'. If some students use their blog as public diary, then wouldn't they feel awkward about the lecturers knowing about their personal lives? I'd find it an invasion of privacy! Well, if i was them. My blog is a different kind of crapping.

I guess different people have different purposes for writing blogs. I just wouldn't tell my lecturers (not that I'd would complain about any here though).

If I told my English lecturer, she'd just scan every post for grammatical/spelling errors. I've got my Grandma and mother to do that ( which i appreciate very much, of course ).

If I told my IT lecturer, he'd probably think, 'So this is what she means when she says she uses the computer a lot. I thought she research all the important stuff like the Digital Revolution la'.

If my Maths teacher found out, he'd probably say, 'This is what you do in your spare time! I thought you're the kind of person who uses her time wisely and solve Maths problems!'

No comments:

Post a Comment