Thursday, May 7, 2009

College life is way different from school life, in many ways. You can read below how I think college is different from school:
  1. No more uniforms wooHoo! Then again, not really wooHoo. I have to say I'm guilty of standing before my open cupboard every night, staring at the mountains of clothing, pondering over what to wear the next day
  2. We don't hand in homework, we hand it assignments. The word 'assignment' even sounds cooler than homework!
  3. Students use their phones like nobody's business in college, especially along the corridors. Even laptops, which I'm guessing are mostly used to play video games - the sounds of machine guns and nerdy-guys' hollering "Aw, it just grazed his head, man!" ricochet off the slightly horrible pale green walls.
  4. In college, a "May i be excused?" is enough to get you out of the class. We don't need to state the reason ( like "Teacher, may i go to the toilet?").

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment