Thursday, May 21, 2009

Guess what i learned today? When you order a large set meal at McDonald's, only the fries and drink get upsized. And all this time I thought this included the burger being upsized! My stomach was growling by 1.15 so i decided to treat it with a McValue lunch. When the waitress had asked me if i wanted a large set, I said yes thinking, "Well, I'm pretty famished, I'd definitely be able to chow down a larger-than-the-usual-medium burger.

I ended up finishing the not-so-large-but-actually-standard-size burger but left the coke and fries practically untouched. This caused Shaun (college mate) to ask why I hadn't ordered a medium instead. I told him i wanted a larger burger today. Haha! He then proceeded to explain that the burgers are standard size, but the drinks and fries vary in size.

I would've saved about RM 1.30 if i had ordered a medium. The things one can learn in (well, not exactly in) college.

No comments:

Post a Comment