Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This is my 95th post wooHoo!

It's been a while since the last update. This is the problem when you read other people's blogs and not focus on posting some for others to read. Then there's college too. I've got an IT test test tomorrow - about 25 questions from 5 chapters (or lecture weeks) adding up to a measly 5% of the overall 100%. Gah!

Several people asked me to attend some orientation night this Thursday. For those of you who don't know what orientation night is, well... I can't help you as i myself don't know what the heck it's about. Someone said it's basically a night of 'getting to know' the other students of the same intake. And that there will be free food too.

I won't go. I mean, wouldn't i just be paying 10 valuable bucks to mingle with people i will be seeing every day for the next 300 over days?
(This is a rhetorical question, so those of you think otherwise, keep it to yourself please (: )

No comments:

Post a Comment