Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have a dear friend who is terrified of b a l l o o n s. I didn't realize how major her phobia was until last week, when I attended the TALENT-LAH event organized by my friend and her PR group as part of our assignment ( I had to organize an event on the day celebrated by victims of Cupid's [not known to dress modestly] shooting sprees, whose arrows inject and in some cases blind innocent souls with a little dose of what some may call love)

After the event (which was successful), a number of us were playing around with the pink balloons. Every time a balloon Popped! my friend would scream. One of my friend's group mates discovered this, sneaked up behind her, burst a balloon in her ear, then ran off like how a little boy would after mixing red dye into his sister's shampoo bottle, not wanting to get caught.

She started to cry. I, typically not knowing how to handle the situation, gave my friend a sort-of hug then left to scold the guy. Problem was that I mistook the guy who committed the crime with another guy from the PR group. My tongue unleashed its fury, shouting and lecturing the poor fellow, not knowing that he was the wrong guy. He waited till I finished, then calmly said "I didn't do it".

HAHAHAHAHA
I don't remember apologizing to him :(


No comments:

Post a Comment