Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can you imagine a world without music? I think the earth would be miserable. What songs I listen to depends on my mood at that point in time, and vice versa. Songs can change alter my mood almost instantly. So what do I do when I wanna feel happy?
I listen to happy songs!

Below are, in my opinion, the top 3 happiest songs I know (that make me happy):

1. Love Today - Mika
"Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today! Everybody's gonna love todayy, anywhere you want to, anywhere you got to, love love me, love love me".
Mika sings it like he's high on something. But whenever I hear it I feel like jumping up and down and singing at the top of lungs and doing a sort of a Chandler dance which drives Luke up the wall haha.

2. The Happy Song - Delirious
"Yeah, I could sing any song, of how You saved my soul. Yeah, I could dance a thousand miles because of Your great love!"
I think it takes quite an amount of happiness to be able to dance a thousand miles. But I feel like I can, when I listen to this song!

3. I'm Walking On Sunshine - Don't know haha
The music is incredibly lively! And the GLEE cast has made me love this song even more haha. Only people in a state of blissfulness can believe they're walking on sunshine :D
Oh yeah I found out only 2 weeks ago that it's 'I'm Walking On Sunshine'. I had always thought that it was 'I'm Walking On THE Sunshine' until Josh corrected me hahahahaha.

Now that I've told you my top 3 happy songs, send me a list of yours! I'd like to know and possibly add a couple to my HAPPY PLAYLIST!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...they're my favourite songs too...Walking on Sunshine has millions of covers but I remember listening to the Aly n AJ version.
    Mika-ajhfjfhgshfgsefefjjfehgqdhdhassghfh!

    ReplyDelete