Monday, March 29, 2010

According to my mother, I am very precise. If I hadn't disagreed with her statement I probably would have agreed, backing this argument with supporting examples:

  • I wake my brother Luke up for school every weekday between 7.01am to 7.05am

  • My alarm goes off at 6.22am every weekday, after which I hit the snooze button at 6.31am and 6.40am. I then wait another few minutes before switching the water heater on, usually between 6.42am to 6.45am

  • My alarm actually goes off at 6.17am, 6.26am, and 6.35am if you follow Astro time. I set my clock 5 minutes fast but read the time as if it's 3 minutes fast if I'm running late to college and want to feel relieved that I actually arrived at Eg: 7.59am rather than 8.01am

  • When I eat Shredded Wheat cereal, I must have only 7 squares in my bowl

  • I drink water at 7-gulp intervals. Occasionally 5 if I take big gulps
I still think 'precise' is not a word to describe me though. So many reasons why but I'll keep that to myself :D


No comments:

Post a Comment