Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yesterday, I went to visit about 70 Burmese children, as part of a social visit arranged by the lecturers for those who took psychology as an elective last semester.
Anyway I was talking to someone, and over the course of our highly intelligently stimulating conversation about the chicken dance, he happened to look down at my feet. My left foot was covered by an orange sock, and the right by a purple one (I didn't know we had to take our shoes off before entering the place, or else I would've worn slippers instead).

Then he asked me if I wear pants and t-shirts with different coloured sides and a whole lot of other nonsense like that but I said I like to keep that asymmetrical look to a minimum. Then we talked about how half a smile and half an upside down smile would look like this :S which I don't think is possible to do even if you practiced in the mirror every day for 11 and a half years.


No comments:

Post a Comment