Sunday, January 10, 2010

On the 29th last month, Joyousness made some really cute cupcakes for my brother's 12th birthday. They were divine! Anyway I saw a half eaten cupcake, and peered closely to examine it- I could make out what looked like a dog's face. More specifically a poodle's face:

Can you see it? It has two eyes, a nose, and a mouth! I found this hilarious.
There's this term I had learned during Critical Thinking Skills last semester-Misperception of random data. Our brain has a need to see meaning and order in EVERYTHING, even in things that don't make sense. As a result, our brain tends to 'see' meaningful patterns even when there's none. I guess I can put this term to use in the above picture!


But I think that even the highest minds wouldn't be able to put meaning to this picture haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment