Monday, November 2, 2009

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I know I haven't updated in ages! This is what happens when you attend a college where public hols are replaced on a saturday. Then again, I think it's reallt because I'm not getting enough motivation from you people! Does it really take much to push me to update? Baha

Yesterday night, I went through an A-Z list of phobias with my father and Uncle Jude. There are some hilarious ones on the list!! I feel very sorry for those who suffer from any one of the following phobias:

  • Arithmophobia- Fear of numbers
  • Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness
  • Chromophobia- Fear of colours. Poor thing
  • Chronomentrophobia- Fear of clocks.
  • Genuphobia- Fear of knees. The poor fellow won't even be able to look below his waist for fear of hyperventilating
  • Koinoniphobia- Fear of rooms. I wonder how they manage
  • Pteridophobia- Fear of ferns
  • Octophobia- Fear of the figure 8. Hahahaha! My dad, my uncle, and I couldn't get over this one

And my favourite:

  • Barophobia- Fear of Gravity. (Oh no, we can't fall off the edge of the earth, gravity's holding us back! Oh crap, if i jump up I'll have to come down!! Auuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh)

Do i have any fears? Well, I'm sometimes afraid of getting something stuck in my teeth without me realizing, then going round talking to hundreds of people. Dunno if you'd call that a phobia, though. Oh, I dislike spiders and bees. There was this one time when there was a spider on the toilet seat in my bathroom. I managed to flush it down the toilet, but I didn't use my bathroom for the whole day, just in case the spider emerged from the toilet bowl alive and vengeful!




1 comment: