Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yes yes yes it's been a while since my last post. So much to write but it's kinda jamming my brain and hindering the thinking process so now i have nothing to write. Gah! Zac is on my bed now in his checkered pajamas. He and Josh just came back from a cricket tournament in singapore so now they are stoning slightly.

What was it what was it what was it what was it that i wanted to write about? Darn it i don't remember. I need like a memory chair or something that would help store all the posts i wanna put up here. My memory chair would be a turquoise chair with hints of bronze curls. And a pic of BOB (blue font) at the top right corner of the back of the chair. And it would have to be a comfortable chair with a food and drinks holder on both sides. All i'd have to do is sit on the chair and WHOOOOSH all the post ideas come flooding back to my mind and an invisible light bulb will appear above my head as i go "Oh! Now i remember!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment