Sunday, December 5, 2010


I really want a penguin.

Bill nie said add a bow tie and they can pass off as waiters.
Imagine little penguins with happy penguin feet and happy penguin wings carrying little silver trays serving people. Not that I'd exploit penguins as servants but you gotta admit that they do look adorable in your head now as you picture them waddling around with red bow ties.

However it is rather impossible for penguins to breed in such climate as my country's. The poor things would melt. Like how malteasers melt in your hand before you get a chance to pop 'em into your mouth. Well not quite. They would suffer nonetheless.

I'll just have to settle for pictures of penguins.



Penguin. (Had to add that or else the 'penguin' count would stop at 6 which is a number I do not like at all.)


No comments:

Post a Comment