Friday, May 14, 2010

I was given a Kenny G dvd last Sunday. To watch.
Strange gift if you do not play sax nor are you a contemporary jazz fan or a Kenny G fan or if you're racist and don't like Jews (which Kenny G is).

I play sax so i wouldn't call it a strange gift. But it's strange that I've been learning the sax for almost a year and today was the first time hearing Kenny G play. I was a bit (only a bit) distracted by his curls and my urge to grab a hair straightener and get someone to straighten his hair out just so I could see how long his hair is.

Anyway I told Father that Kenny G is Jewish and after a slight pause he goes 'well that would explain his nose' and after a slightly longer pause he says 'have you seen Barbara Streisand's nose? She's like 30% nose and 70% rest of her body'.

Hahaha I almost choked on my chicken rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment