Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two weeks ago, as part of my continuous assessment for PR, I had to launch a product. I launched TheSallyBag. Just check out the website I created (foooyo!), also part of my continuous assessment, for more details. Anyway, for those of you familiar with BOB, I give you...

A life-size cutout of him! He played an integral part in my product launch and the whole concept behind the Sally Bag. So yes, I have kinda brought BOB (always blue font) to life. What I mean is, he is no longer 2-D, but 3-D now.




The little show-off. He picked out that shirt to wear just so that everyone would know his name without him having to utter a word of introduction. Just smile and look cool. He wore a cap made out of recycled Coke cans because he knew that all my classmates would go crazy over it and thus over him. Smart move on his part since THEY ALL LOVED HIM.

Good for you, BOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment