Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sitting in the college computer lab right now feeling bored out of my skull. There are three fellows to my left ALL playing counter strike. They seem to feel a need to express their sheer delight at gunning down their enemies, banging their fists on the table and squealing in delight. Squealing. And when they get shot they go "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUU' then swear in words I don't understand probably because they're Chinese words.

I find it quite amusing actually

Of the 37 people in the lab, 14 of them are playing counter strike, 2 are playing some other strange computer game, and the rest are either on Facebook or working on assignments. How do I know this? I'm sitting at the back row so I can see what everyone's doing on their computers bahahahaha!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment