Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Did you knowww... thatyoucanplaypictionaryonline?
Baha i bet you are annoyed now (cos i removed the spacings to "that you can play pictionary online'?), cos I get annoyed when people do that lol.

so yes, Luke introduced me to this site, OMGPOP! where you can play this game called 'Draw My Thing", basically online pictionary. So, Luke, Zac, and I (Josh joined later) decided to go against each other. Me, on my laptop in my room, and Lu
ke/Zac, on the Dell in the computer room. (The com room and my room are separated by the TV room).

I was reminded once again (by DrawMyThing) what a hopeless drawer I am. I have proof:


Little. I drew a big guy next to the little one and circled the little one. this wasn't too bad, actually. I was quite pleased with this drawing though i think you guys beg to differ.

Blindfold. The boys said 'ninja'. Woatahh!


Green card. I understand why my bros couldn't guess this one, but how else would you draw a green card?? The thing on the right is supposed to be a 6 of hearts (okok i know it looks like a deformed face but i didn't have time to make it look fancy). I drew that to show that the green thing to the left is also a card!

Bowling. My bros thought the bowling ball was a mushroom :(

Cookie monster. Haha



I have one more picture to add. The best one yet. Gotta upload it to my laptop first though. Agahh (Yes, Luke. Bob and the Apple agahh)

1 comment:

  1. If you like that, you'll love http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/

    ReplyDelete